We are back from a trip to Atlanta for my sister's BEAUTIFUL wedding. Look at these pictures--isn't she gorgeous!

Besides the stunning bride, the day was full of beauty. The flowers were seriously unbelievable, the weather was great, the food was delicious and her wedding cake had layers of carrot cake and cheese cake. SO good. oh yeah and she and my dad rode up on a horse and carriage. This was a surprise for almost everyone (including Andy) and it was so very sweet. I did cry.
Steph and I got to carry the honorary flower girls down the aisle. I think I got more smiles and ahhs than I did at my own wedding.
Her colors were so pretty. I would have never thought to go with brown, magenta and deep orange but they were SO beautiful and their boldness fits Jami's personality so well.

The reception was fun too! Maybe a little bit loud for the babies but they rolled with it. We are so happy for Andy and Jami and so thankful for another new addition to our family.
The rest of the weekend went really well, too. Julia did great! She took long naps to make up for some pretty late nights and when she finally did get in bed she slept through the night. Very proud of her. She spent most of her time with her Dad, her Uncle Remi and her cousin Camille while Steph and I went to a bachelorette party, bridesmaid's tea at the Ritz Carlton (ooh la) and all the other wedding day stuff we did. Here's a cute picture of the two of them at the Rehearsal Dinner. (Well actually in the back of Steph's car for a diaper change) Yes they're dressed alike. I didn't know I would be into that but I am. They are so sweet. I think they are trying to hold hands here. At least Julia is.
So thanks for the encouragement everyone! I needed it and I feel so much better knowing that we have taken our first road trip. It's over and hopefully it will just get easier.





4 comments:
Well I would say the first road trip went really well! I saw some pictures of Jami's wedding on facebook and she was stunning! And I loved that you and Stephi carried your girls down the aisle.. that was a great idea!
Miss you bunches!
I'm so glad we have these memories! What a good weekend. Julia was such a trooper. We miss you guys so much, can't wait for August.
it will get easier, every time you step out of the house it gets easier! the wedding is gorgeous and I LOVE THE COLORS!!! Awesome. So beautiful every part. Those are come cute baby girls too!
What a good-looking wedding! Ah the last of the Stephens clan married away...
it is "ph" right for a minute I'm doubting myself!
I love looking at these pictures
Post a Comment