30 weeks, or 7 months old. However you look at it Julia is getting big way too fast for me! She has started doing so much more in the last week or two. She can now stay sitting up, army crawl (slowly but surely), eat rice crackers, wave hi, and roll across the room and under the couch in a matter of seconds. This has got to be one of the most fun times of Julia's life so far for all of us. She is constantly surprising us and has recently started to be a little sassy. I guess she is figuring out that she has an opinion and she loves expressing it.
Now for the visual aids:
Here she is wearing her Snuggle Down sleep sack that Susan made for her. So cozy!
And the hat that her Aunt Stephi made for her cousin Ellen. Check out those cheeks.
She loves playing with older kids. Here BellaRose has just emerged from an inspiring two-hour nap. Let's hope Julia can learn a thing or two from her friend.
Here's that thing with the couch.
Hanging out in her toy basket.
Sitting up!
9 comments:
oh my goodness is she such a cute kid or what!!! she is just gorgeous. I love all these pictures so much. I also adore the way that Julia is looking at BellaRose. I feel like that is how BR looks at her! Ok you got me confused now with numbers (which is not hard to do). I am almost 27 weeks and I thought I was just 6.5 months pregnant. I also did not think that pregnancy and Julia were the same age. Am I missing something really big here?! I would not doubt it.
Thank you again for letting BellaRose sleep at your house. I know she loved it!
No you aren't missing anything! I messed up on the math! That is so embarrassing.
this is one for the record books!!!!
Oh man Sunday caught an error in Niki's math! At least we aren't in our boxes anymore:)
I love that picture of Julia and BellaRose too! The way Julia is looking and BellaRose all sleepyheaded:)
And little Julia under the couch! That is so funny!
I love me some Julia she is my FAVORITE niece!
Oh my she is just growing leaps and bounds. I can't get over it. I'm so excited that I get to see her this week. 3 days yeah!!
We love you Julia!!! Your family can't wait to get our hands on those little (figuratively) cheeks. Can't believe how fast you're changing! Can't wait to see you in 3 days. (Oh yeah, we like your parents alright too, and since you need a ride, you could bring them for Thanksgiving if you want.) -- Mimi, Pops, Aunts Stephi and Jami, Uncles Remi and Andy, and Camille.
She is precious. I love those big ol' eyes!
.... .. / .--- ..- .-.. .. .- --..-- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -- .. ... ... .. -. --. / .--. --- .--. ... .-.-.- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-- .- .. - / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. ... / .-- . . -.- . -. -.. .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- .- --..-- / .--. --- .--. ... Julia and I often communicate in Morse Code, for the rest of you, cut n paste into the translator at http://morsecode.scphillips.com/jtranslator.html Pops,
what is happening, niki, your math, you are our only hope for good math. you must study up to get back.
she is so cute and grown up, i can't believe what a big girl she had become. you raise em well.
br and julia are too cute together.
Post a Comment