I just talked to Patti, Niki's mom and they broke Niki's water 30 minutes ago. Niki's parents were there with them and prayed with them, and everyone is doing good and just excited to meet Julia!
UPDATE: at 1:43 I spoke with Jami and Patti and found out Niki is sleeping and progressing. Petocin has really kicked in and the contractions are coming hard but thankfully an epidural is allowing Niki to rest!
6 comments:
I am watching the blog and praying SO SO Excited!!!
You call this updating? Come on, Becky, we need something...anything!! (This is Paul, by the way. Courtney is in class all day.)
Seriously...We want more...spill it sista...
UPDATE: at 1:43 I spoke with Jami and Patti and found out Niki is sleeping and progressing. Petocin has really kicked in and the contractions are coming hard but thankfully an epidural is allowing Niki to rest!
I was typing as fast as I could Mari!
that was Becky by the way not Niki, but wouldn't we all be impressed if it had been Niki
Post a Comment