So, it's been almost 4 months since I've updated this thing and there is an overwhelming amount of stuff that's happened since April 6! Birthdays and beach trips and showers and growing bellies (well, just the one). SO much to tell about. So, here is a little photographic journey through our recent history for you.
Julia's birthday was a blast. Nick built her a castle (as she calls it) in the backyard which is now complete with swings. She loves it! We had a weekend of fun celebrating with friends and family but failed in the photography department. Here are a few that we did take.
The next weekend we took our first family vacation together to Sullivan's Island. We really had so much fun.
We spent the 4th of July hiking and picnicking at Craggy Gardens and really enjoyed it. Julia walked a lot of the trail herself!
One unforgettable part of the summer was a wonderful shower that my dear friends threw for our family. We had a great time and are thankful for so many of our loved ones who celebrated and showered us with gifts. We had so much fun that it never occurred to me to take pictures or ask anyone else to.
It's so hard to believe that we are 6 or so weeks away from having our little Magdalene Hazel here with us. We have plenty to do, too! Nick and I will be moving downstairs and giving Maggie our room. I am making a lot of her bedding (with lots of help from my Mom) and we are in the process of making Julia's room into more of a big girl room. I will post pictures of all that soon, when we've made a little more progress.
Thanks for reading, if you've made it this far. If you've just looked at the pictures (Nick), here's the summary: We have SO much to be thankful for!





5 comments:
Looks like so much fun since April 6th! Love the castle. Think y'all could come here and Nick could build us a castle too for Hayleigh? Can't wait to see you soon and u look so adorable!
Oh whoa you updated and I missed it but I'm here now so that's what matters, fun seeing your pictures even though I see you all the time:) excited to meet Maggie soon!!
I never check the blogs anymore and I'm so glad I did today!!! I can't believe you're getting so close! You look great. Little Julia is not so little anymore...she's so cute! I love that you'll have a little girl named Maggie, obviously a name close to my heart. :) Sending you my love and hugs!
What sweet pics of your little one playing with her dolly! Good practice for a little sister. Can't wait to see pictures of the bedding project you are working on for number Maggie's arrival!
i love that castle! amazing!
Post a Comment