Hi, it's Aunt Stephi! I love you little Julia!!! That is the sweetest video, she's testing out all her faces. Her eyes are so so beautiful! I can't wait to hold that little body!
This really is Aunt Jami, haha. she is so precious and I love the pursed lips. So precious, she means business, haha. I can not wait to see all of you this weekend!!!
I know you are busy.. but I need to see more Julia!! I am going to call you soon to catch up too! I've been thinking about you often.. and I know everyone is calling/coming by.. and I wish I could.. I can't wait to see you.. I need to figure out when I'll be up.. I can't believe I haven't met Julia yet!!! love you!
12 comments:
oh i can't wait until she can hang with all the kids. they are going to love her! she is so sweet!
She is SO cute!! Those big beautiful eyes. I love hearing babies breathe. Great to see her "in action". =)
Oh, my, what a beautiful little girl! Thanks for posting the video. I bet you guys are smitten!
Hi, it's Aunt Stephi! I love you little Julia!!! That is the sweetest video, she's testing out all her faces. Her eyes are so so beautiful! I can't wait to hold that little body!
Oh my!! So cute! I love those little sweet noises!! I can't wait to meet her in person!!
Oh my little niece She sure is something special!
You tell that Julia that as soon as she is ready it's go time! Cousin Power!
WOW! Ellen is leaving comments! She is really growing up fast!! And is super smart!!
She is so sweet!
She's so wonderful.
I love those little noises, sweet baby Julia noises.
great video. thanks for letting us see her in action.
This really is Aunt Jami, haha. she is so precious and I love the pursed lips. So precious, she means business, haha. I can not wait to see all of you this weekend!!!
I know you are busy.. but I need to see more Julia!! I am going to call you soon to catch up too! I've been thinking about you often.. and I know everyone is calling/coming by.. and I wish I could.. I can't wait to see you.. I need to figure out when I'll be up.. I can't believe I haven't met Julia yet!!! love you!
Post a Comment